Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Willy Wonka

Today. We toured the Cailler Chocolate Factory. AHHHMAZING! We got a briefing from one of the company operators about the history of the brand and it's marketing strategy, and then we got an assignment to re-brand one of their lines of chocolate, "Femina". SO STOKED for this project, I can't even tell you! Then we went on a tour of the factory, but lets be honest, this was not a tour-it was more like the Tower of Terror ride at Disneyland but for chocolate! there were sweet sets describing historical events, lights, special effects, even an elevator floor that stretched the room we were in! Some pictures had crazy spinning eyes and mouths and there were moving parts everywhere. THEN! We got to sample ALL the types of chocolate, it was amazing!!! I definitely had multiple pieces of each kind and everyone else was feeling sick and I felt GREAT. Excellent little bus ride up the windiest tiniest roads you've ever seen. OH. yesterday I bought Harem pants. They look great on me, don't even worry I'm not sending the MC Hammer vibe at all.

That's all for tonight,
Love you all
Ali

3 comments:

wendy said...

I hope you picked out some of this chocolate for ME!!! A nice big piece of milk or white chocolate would be excellent!

I love you!

kenzie said...

so jealous!! i'm with wendy on this one haha. love you!

A Spinster's Dating Encyclopedia said...

This sounds AMAZING. I want me some serious chocolate now.